sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

30 DAY PERCY JACKSON CHALLENGE {Text form challenge}



DAY 01 - Your favourite PJO book?
The Last Olympian

DAY 02 - Your least favourite PJO book?
 The Sea of Monsters

DAY 03 - If you were a demigod, whose child would you be? 
Poseidon’s daughter.

DAY 04 - Who is your favourite male character?
Tyson. 

DAY 05 - Who is your favourite female character?
Thalia 

DAY 06 - Who is your least favourite male character?
Ethan Nakamura

DAY 07 - Who is your least favourite female character?
Drew Tanaka

DAY 08 - Logan Lerman or Jake Abel? 
Logan Lerman.

DAY 09 - Your opinion on Alexandra Daddario as Annabeth Chase? 
She’s a good actress and now its better cause she’s blonde. She’s not the Annabeth from the books but I guess, she’s the closest actress to Annabeth

DAY 10 - Your favourite scene in The Lightning Thief movie? 
the  capture-the-flag scene.

DAY 11 - Your least favourite scene in The Lightning Thief Movie?
The scene when Percy 

DAY 12 - Your favourite part in The Lightning Thief book that wasn’t included in the movie?
Percy fighting with Ares.
DAY 13 - Sea of Monsters movie: Yes or No?
Yes, I like the movies, they're better than nothing. Also I'm excited about the movie.
DAY 14 - Your ideal movie cast?
The original actors and actress are really good. 

DAY 15 - Your favourite quote from the series?
“I picked up Pandora’s jar. The spirit of Hope fluttered inside, trying to warm the cold container. 
“Hestia,” I said, “I give this to you as an offering.” 
The goddess tilted her head. “I am the least of the gods. Why would 
you trust me with this?” 
“You’re the last Olympian,” I said. “And the most important.” 
“And why is that, Percy Jackson?” 
“Because Hope survives best at the hearth,” I said. “Guard it for me, 
and I won’t be tempted to give up again.” 
 
DAY 16 - Your favourite Olympian?
Poseidon

DAY 17 - Your favourite minor god?
Iris

DAY 18 - Your favourite Greek myth?
Calypso myth
They send a person who can never stay. Who can never accept my offer of companionship for more than a little while. They send me a hero I can’t help … just the sort of person I can’t help falling in love with.
Calypso was in love with Percy, and he somewhat loved her as well. Percy considered her more beautiful than Aphrodite, “but I wouldn’t say that out loud or she’d blast me to ashes,”

DAY 19 - Your favourite hero?
PERCY!!

DAY 20 - Your favorite mythological creature
Pegasus. Blackjack <3

DAY 21 - If you were stuck in an island forever with the condition that only one god could visit you, which god would it be?
Dude! That’s harsh! Hermes, because he can deliver messages from other gods? 

DAY 22 - A scene from the books that made you happy/laugh
“Wow,” Thalia muttered. “Apollo is hot.” 
“He’s the sun god,” I said.
“That’s not what I meant.” 
― Rick Riordan, The Titan’s Curse
 
DAY 23 - A scene from the books that made you sad/cry
The Battle of Manhattan
The Battle of Manhattan was the major battle that occurred inThe Last Olympian and was final and most decisive battle of the Second Olympian War
DAY 24 - Your favourite mortal
Rachel.

DAY 25 - Your favourite prophecy
The First Great Prophecy.

DAY 26 - Favourite Ship
Percabeth rules camp half blood. 

“Percy: Don’t I get a kiss for luck? It’s kind of a tradition, right?
Annabeth: Come back alive, Seaweed Brain. Then we’ll see.” 
DAY 27 - Best kiss
Do I really have to spell this one out? “I’m never going to make it easy for you, Seaweed brain” 

DAY 28 - OMG moment A.K.A Best Plot Twist
The spy. 

DAY 29 - Saddest character death
The death of Bianca.

DAY 30 - Demigods or vampires
Demigods!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog