lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Ask me and I'll love you forever( answers)



  • Favourite:
  • 1. Band: Coldplay
  • 2. Singer: Greyson Chance
  • 3. Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows
  • 4. Song: Science and Faith by the Script
  • 5. Series: Once Upon a Time and How I met Your Mother
  • 6. Tumblr: booksofheroes.tumblr.com / whiteskimos.tumblr.com
  • 7. Person: Greyson<3
  • 8. Place to travel: United States
  • 9. TV-character: Barney Stinson.
  • 10. Model: I don't like models but I guess Emma Watson is a model, so Emma Watson.
  • 11. Website: tumblr<3
  • Have you ever:
  • 10. Had sex: No
  • 11. Self harmed: Idk what is that.
  • 12. Kissed a stranger: No
  • 13. Been drunk: No
  • 14. Smoked: No
  • 15. Had a crush on a teacher: No
  • 16. Had a crush on someone twice your age: Yes. Chris Martin. hahahha
  • 17. Kissed someone of the same sex: No.
  • 18. Kissed a celebrity: I kiss my boyfriend everyday when I daydream so that's a yes. 
  • 19. Wished you were on Top Model: No
  • This or that:
  • 20. Party night or movie night: Movie night
  • 21. Tumblr or facebook: Tumblr
  • 22. Sports or fashion: I don't like both so I guess i'll say quiddich.
  • 23. Black or white: Both.
  • 24. Red or blue: Both.
  • 25. Milk or water Water
  • Right now, are you:
  • 26. Happy with your life: Yes
  • 27. Unhappy with your life: No
  • 28. Sad: No
  • 29. Angry at someone: Nah.
  • 30. Bored: No
  • 31. Tired: Yes
  • 32. Happy with your body: Not a yes, not a no.
  • 33. Happy with your face: Yes.
  • Random:
  • 34. Hottest guy in the world? Thomas Daley
  • 35. Hottest girl in the world? Emma Charlotte Watson.
  • 36. Favorite thing to drink? Coca-Cola
  • 37. Your life 10 years from now: Working.
  • 38. When did you lose your virginity? I'm still virgin.
  • 39. When did you drink for the first time? I've never drank
  • 40. When did you smoke for the first time? I've never smoked. ew.
  • 41. Do you believe in God? Yes. <3
  • 42. What country do you wanna visit? Australia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog