miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

First deviantart journal.

This is a journal for a week ago and it's called "good lucky week" This is what I wrote:

So, I decided to make my first journal. 
Yay me. 

Okay, this is difficult. 

Um, I had a good week. 
Jillian Jensen followed me, I love her with all my heart.



5 days ago I watched the Perks, This is me 5 days ago:
I watched the perks. Fangirling.

JUST WATCHED THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER I'M PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST FANGIRLER EVER IN THIS MOMENT.

It was awful cuz I didn't understand anything, thanks God I read the book so I could understand. The sound was BAD and no spanish subtitles, even if I don't need them but It would have help

About the movie:

Amazing, I'm so proud of my Emma and my Logan. I cried in the end because I'm a sensitive girl. It was better then I could imagine. At first I was worried for sex drugs and smoking scenes but no, so this makes it better than the book, well for me because I'm too young. Whatever. 

I FINALLY WATCHED IT. I loved it. I quoted almost everything hahahaha. 



Amazing week! <3

Btw I watched it online.

And one week ago, exactly I finished reading the Mark of Athena, this is me one week ago:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP CRYING. I'M CRYING LIKE A BABY I HAVEN'T CRIED SINCE, I DON'T KNOW, HARRY POTTER BUT I STARTED CRYING OMG UNCLE RICK WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS? I'M HEART BROKEN. OMG I HAVE SO MUCH FEELINGS NOW, I CAN'T STOP CRYING.


Mood: Humor
Listening to: California Sky - Greyson Chance
Reading: The Demigod Files by Rick Riordian
Watching: Once Upon A Time

Check my deviantart 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog