jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

Playing With Pictures


To play with pictures you need the best photo editor and that's photoshop.  aren't you a photoshop major? well I'm not either so here app some apps you can use!


PICMONKEY!
Picnik left us but we have picmonkey to have brighten photos!
is not that difficult to use and you can learn to make great things if you discover all the amazing tools! I've made so many things with this and this is probably my favorite photo editor


PIXLR.
I have one word for this editor: AMAZING. it has cool effects and I enjoy them quite much, and YOU CAN HAVE IT ON YOUR PHONE! instagramers, you can instagram some of your pictures with a little bit of pixlr and you'll have an art paint!


Haven't I said INSTAGRAM?
People now use instagram to like brag and show people their personal photos but I LOVE INSTAGRAM EFFECTS. Sometimes I put pictures on instagram just to edit them for myself and then delete them from my account. I love instagram effects, every one should use it.


PHOTOSCAPE
Well, i'm not really a "photoscaper" but I like it and you should give it a try, you won't regret it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog